The Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers, is the unbrella body of all Nigerian Civil Engineers. It is dedicated to promoting Civil Engineering profession and inter relationship with other branches of Engineering in Nigeria and diaspora. The Institution is made up of Professionals drawn from all fields of Civil Engineering including Construction Engineering, Structural Engineering, Highway Engineering, Geotechnics and Water Resources Engineering. NICE is the largest Division of the Nigerian Society of Engineers.Become a Member
Our vision is that the Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers shall be a world renowned body which will be a pride to all Civil Engineers in Nigeria.
(1) To make unique contributions to the development process of the country by constituting itself such that it would be a reservoir of civil Engineers with specialized knowledge, experience and skill, constantly updated through the highest standards of continuing professional development programmes.
(2) To establish and maintain standards for the practice of Civil Engineering
(3) To be constantly in touch with Government at all levels, for necessary inputs and contributions to policies and matters affecting members and the development of the profession
(4) To encourage the study of and research in Civil Engineering and bridge the gap between industry/and institutions involved in Civil Engineering research.
(5) To relate with and promote co-operation with similar professional organisations the world over.
... Read More
... Read More